Only a integrate weeks after a patch came to Fallout 4 on PC, 1.4 is now live on consoles, bringing art and beef bags to your settlements.
Announced for consoles earlier this week, Fallout 4 patch 1.4 brings mixed bug fixes. But if you’re settlements have been blank a special something, you’re in luck. The categorical calm of a patch comes in a form of new art customization options in a allotment workshops. Raider and Super Mutant equipment have been added, along with new signs, paintings, and even some-more doors.
Patch 1.4 also sets a theatre for a Fallout 4’s DLC, a initial of which, Automatron, is set to recover someday this month. “The puzzling Mechanist has unleashed a society of immorality robots into a Commonwealth, including a divergent Robobrain,” Bethesda has said. “Hunt them down and collect their tools to build and mod your possess tradition drudge companions. Choose from hundreds of mods; blending limbs, armor, abilities, and weapons like a all-new lightning sequence gun. Even customize their paint schemes and select their voices!”
Here’s a full patch records for 1.4:
Support for add-ons
Additional art customization total to Workshop:
- Super Mutant confusion including beef totems, beef bags and beef cart
- Raider confusion including ravisher poles, cages and tents
- Abstract and mural paintings
- Variety of new signs
- More steel and timber doors variants
- General fortitude and opening improvements
- During “Getting a Clue” quest, Kellogg’s table will sojourn a operative container
- During “Rocket’s Red Glare”, resolved emanate where companions could not be discharged after completing a quest
- Fixed an emanate with “Kremvh’s Tooth” query intent not spawning properly
- Settlements underneath conflict will now arrangement an updated summary with a formula of a conflict if actor does not respond
- Fixed an emanate with shade effects not clearing divided scrupulously after regulating a scope
- Fixed an emanate with perplexing to scurry while in third chairman with a minigun equipped
- Rank 4 of Demolition Expert perk now scrupulously increases a area outcome of explosives
- The Scrounger perk now includes additional common ammo types
- Fixed an emanate where Calvin Whitaker would disappear in Vault 81
- Fixed an emanate where Ninja and Sandman perks total would request a improper repairs bonus
- Fixed an emanate where Rank 3 of Grim Reaper’s Sprint did not fill vicious scale properly
- Fixed an emanate with pivotal cards not spawning rightly in Vault 75
- Fixed an emanate where enemies would stop spawning during “Airship Down”
- Being in initial chairman while wearing energy armor and fast switching weapons will no longer means a Pip-Boy to be stuck
- Fixed an emanate with a autosave opposite removing wrongly reset
- Fixed emanate that would means a Pip-Boy menu to spin invisible while swimming
- Fixed an emanate where scrapping incomparable quantities of a singular intent would inadvertently throw a mythological item
- Fixed emanate where exiting workbenches would means third chairman to stop operative properly
- The Scribe can now be reserved uninterrupted settlements properly
- Fixed emanate with duplicating bits shipments
- Fixed emanate with vendors not scrupulously exchanging caps after several uninterrupted exchange in a row
- Fixed emanate with a quicksave and autosave summary sustaining by loading screens
- Fixed an emanate where updating to a latest patch would means Options settings to reset behind to default (Xbox One)
- Fixed an emanate with loading save with a placed intent in water, not scrupulously floating
The following dual tabs change calm below.
Sean is a actor of games. And over that, he is a elementary male who enjoys writing, no matter a subject, and he’s only blissful to be doing things he loves. To get updates on all his newest pieces and thoughts, follow him on chatter @SeanTimmothy.
Latest posts by Sean Timm (see all)
This entrance upheld by a Full-Text RSS use – if this is your calm and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, greatfully review a FAQ during fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.