As always, a large update.
DriveClub is one of a best examples we have of a diversion as a service- a diversion launched to vicious lambasting and ubiquitous actor opposition behind in 2014, though interjection to unchanging updates, it has given incited itself around, and is now one of a improved racing games on a market.
These updates come once each month (at a really least). Today, March’s refurbish was released, and like with prior updates to a game, it’s a flattering large one, adding a satisfactory volume to a game:
- New Drift Mode scoring: Fast and accurate drifts now acquire many bigger scores. Going off track, pushing solemnly or colliding with walls will outcome in a chastisement to forestall exploits.
- All Drift Mode leaderboards will be reset in a days following a refurbish to safeguard they offer a turn personification field.
- 25 new Elite Levels have been combined (new top is 60).
- 25 new Driver Levels have been combined (new top is 120) with new clothing rewards to clear along a way.
- 35 new Club Levels have been combined (new top is 120) with new clothing rewards to clear along a way.
- The diversion menus have been updated with new #PS4share imagery to showcase some of a many desired #PS4share print mode snaps. Keep them coming!
- The loading shade for DRIVECLUB now shows off an overwhelming new #PS4share village print collage done adult of thousands of your pictures.
- The loading shade for DRIVECLUB BIKES also shows off an overwhelming new #PS4share village print collage done adult of thousands of your pictures.
- Includes ubiquitous improvements for diversion performance, fortitude and usability.
In further to a new update, Evolution Studios also minute a new DLC that would be entrance to a diversion this month, including the Finish Line enlargement that will launch on Mar 22.
MARCH STORE UPDATE (COMING MARCH 22ND):
- Free Superbike for everybody: Aprilia RSV4 RF ABS.
- New “Finish Line” Expansion Pack featuring 6 events, 5 Trophies and 2 new cars: Koeniggsegg Regera Jaguar XJ220.» New “MV Agusta” Expansion Pack featuring 6 events, 5 Trophies and 2 new Bikes: MV Agusta Brutale 1090 Corsa MV Agusta F4RC.
DriveClub was grown by Evolution Studios, and is accessible exclusively for a PlayStation 4.
This entrance upheld by a Full-Text RSS use – if this is your calm and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, greatfully review a FAQ during fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.